Emre to face FA investigation

smoggeordie

I dislike dogs intensively, especially bull dogs and I make no bones about it. I couldn't give a shit if that makes me "doggist" either. Having been attacked by one as a kid (unprovoked), having stood in countless mounds of dog shit, and suffering terrible allergies to them, I think I have the right to dislike them. And whether it is the owner's fault or the dogs themselves is of no consequence to me.

You're allowed to dislike them, you big puff :lol:

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just thought of it there man! I nearly broke my fingers trying to type it I was so pleased with it. :lol:

dogmic.jpg

I have a dream

So do we need a Rosa Barks to not give up her seat then?

Edited by Papa Lazaru

Just thought of it there man! I nearly broke my fingers trying to type it I was so pleased with it. :lol:

dogmic.jpg

I have a dream

:icon_lol:

Next time you put in a dog joke, I'd paws for thought.

dogmic.jpg

I have a dream

:icon_lol: Very good.

dogmic.jpg

I have a dream

And a James Persian Gray to assassinate King on behalf of the reactionary feline... oh sod it. :icon_lol:

dogmic.jpg

I have a dream

And a James Persian Gray to assassinate King on behalf of the reactionary feline... oh sod it. :icon_lol:

Fuckennel!

I dislike dogs intensively, especially bull dogs and I make no bones about it. I couldn't give a shit if that makes me "doggist" either. Having been attacked by one as a kid (unprovoked), having stood in countless mounds of dog shit, and suffering terrible allergies to them, I think I have the right to dislike them. And whether it is the owner's fault or the dogs themselves is of no consequence to me.

You say that now, but just wait till the government criminalize it next year, under the new “Pet Hate” legislation.

VIVA LA REVOLUTION!!!! :lol:

:lol: Gerld

I don't think anyone is suggesting a blanket ban on dogs, just certain breeds which, whether you like it or not, are genetically predisposed towards aggressive and violent behaviour.

It's that predilection that attracts the wrong kind of owner, which leads to the dog getting the wrnog kind of training and therein lies the problem.

by collie, was that a serious post in the middle of all these puns.

:lol: Gerld

I don't think anyone is suggesting a blanket ban on dogs, just certain breeds which, whether you like it or not, are genetically predisposed towards aggressive and violent behaviour.

It's that predilection that attracts the wrong kind of owner, which leads to the dog getting the wrnog kind of training and therein lies the problem.

by collie, was that a serious post in the middle of all these puns.

Impressive post, thread was losing focus and you leapt in to whippet back into shape

Edited by Toonpack

Btw, I've come into this thread late. Wtf has it to do with Emre?

<_<

He's a terrier in midfield

He gets into too many scraps. Maybe he wants to be in Fight Club with Brad Pitbull :lol:

Btw, I've come into this thread late. Wtf has it to do with Emre?

<_<

He's a terrier in midfield

He gets into too many scraps. Maybe he wants to be in Fight Club with Brad Pitbull :lol:

To be fair that's when someone loses the ball and he tries to retriever the situation

Newcastle midfielder Emre is expected to be cleared by the Football Association after facing allegations of racism during his side's 3-0 defeat to Everton.

The Turkish international was involved in an incident with the Everton goalkeeper Tim Howard and defender Joleon Lescott during the match at Goodison Park.

Referee Dermot Gallagher, who was informed of the claims during the game, told the Football Association he did not hear the alleged comments.

Magpies boss Glenn Roeder has now called for the matter to be put to bed as he believes the incident has been dealt with.

Roeder said: "The matter is closed. There is no charge to be answered. Everton are comfortable with that as well.

"It is a closed matter as far as I am concerned. It has really bothered Emre, as you can imagine.

"We have black players in the team and in the squad and we are all together, we are all the same."

Skysports.com