whay yua fucka......

Radgina

I'm playing oot tonight for the first time in a while. Went to my dad's and no one was up for getting mortal so have come home and still no one is so... on my own :calmdown:

alcohol in house..?????? ergo neck it and go for it !!

I'm playing oot tonight for the first time in a while. Went to my dad's and no one was up for getting mortal so have come home and still no one is so... on my own :calmdown:

Bottle of vodka .. only diet coke though to mix (I'm a lemonade girl) so really my mam has let me down - though she did get some microwave burgers in so all is not lost.

I'm playing oot tonight for the first time in a while. Went to my dad's and no one was up for getting mortal so have come home and still no one is so... on my own :blink:

Bottle of vodka .. only diet coke though to mix (I'm a lemonade girl) so really my mam has let me down - though she did get some microwave burgers in so all is not lost.

ok then ....micro burgers and neat vodka with 2 ice cubes :calmdown:

I'm playing oot tonight for the first time in a while. Went to my dad's and no one was up for getting mortal so have come home and still no one is so... on my own :D

ok then ....micro burgers and neat vodka with 2 ice cubes :blink:

Why do I feel you're trying to take drunken advantage of me? :calmdown: I feel used.

I'm playing oot tonight for the first time in a while. Went to my dad's and no one was up for getting mortal so have come home and still no one is so... on my own :D

ok then ....micro burgers and neat vodka with 2 ice cubes :D

Why do I feel you're trying to take drunken advantage of me? :calmdown: I feel used.

apologies I am trying to get you in the "zone" :blink: never mind I am going to bed now !!!

apologies I am trying to get you in the "zone" :blink: never mind I am going to bed now !!!

Aye just build me up then leave.. meantastic. :icon_lol:

Aye just build me up then leave.. meantastic. :icon_lol:

you can't say that ...your a laydeee !!!!

Evidently never met me!

I'm well bored tonight as well. Everyone and their dog is working tomorrow so nee fucker fancied a night out, boo.

Evidently never met me!

I'm well bored tonight as well. Everyone and their dog is working tomorrow so nee fucker fancied a night out, boo.

ok ...on summation your a lydee...ergo only men will do ( I know) anyhoo I am work ( today) so night xxx

Hello from the deepest, darkest depths of the hospital. Been busy tonight like :calmdown:

Welcome :blink:

A couple of my friends are midwives and have been delivering Christmas babies.. respect to everyone else in a hospital though. :D

Hello from the deepest, darkest depths of the hospital. Been busy tonight like :calmdown:

A couple of my friends are midwives and have been delivering Christmas babies.. respect to everyone else in a hospital though. :D

I rang labour ward earlier as I'm the anaesthetic bod on for emergency caesarians tonight and they have not a single woman in the department. They only had one on Christmas day aswell I think. Very unusual as the place is normal heaving with charva children having children...

I rang labour ward earlier as I'm the anaesthetic bod on for emergency caesarians tonight and they have not a single woman in the department. They only had one on Christmas day aswell I think. Very unusual as the place is normal heaving with charva children having children...

Boo, my local girly will be disappointed - she was in one of the local hospitals though not sure which one, another one was down in the midlands somewhere. Tbf would rather it was a rather it was a quiet one all round than any problems. :D