Football Boots

Holden McGroin

Puma Kings or Umbro XAI's

Puma kings were my boot of choice ten years ago. Great at the time..Used to cost about £80 though back in the days....

Still quality imo, most comfortable boot I have ever worn. The soft ground version of yours (Kaisers?) are nice aswell.

Puma Kings or Umbro XAI's

Puma kings were my boot of choice ten years ago. Great at the time..Used to cost about £80 though back in the days....

Still quality imo, most comfortable boot I have ever worn. The soft ground version of yours (Kaisers?) are nice aswell.

Aye they've probably been the best boot I have ever had as well. Was thinking about a swanky white pair with velcro tongues. Would have to play great every game with them though. :calmdown::blink:

Edited by Holden McGroin

Most fancy boots I have gone with are "lunar" Predators, first preds I got (black and red) were really nice but these ones were a bit shit and felt like they had put more into the look than comfort. Thats where you can't really go wrong with Umbro and Puma, always been nice on the feet and also don't feel like you are playing in socks!

Also Valsport are supposed to make really good boots but haven't worn a pair myself.

Edited by Gejon

It's Umbro Speciale's for me like, anyone that wears anything other than black boots is trying to disguish the fact they aren't very good at the game!

Does your lass allow you out to play though?

I always used to wear Umbro boots. Not that that counts because I'm a girl and therefore can't play football. :calmdown:

Try this instead if you feel like going in goal......

186395sdc.jpg

I always used to wear Umbro boots. Not that that counts because I'm a girl and therefore can't play football. :calmdown:

186395sdc.jpg

I'm allergic to them :blink:

I always used to wear Umbro boots. Not that that counts because I'm a girl and therefore can't play football. :blink:

186395sdc.jpg

I'm allergic to them :D

TIP-701-3chpg_tip_jar_shoes_hot_pink_lips1.jpg

What about these then? :calmdown:

Already got them.

GOD MEN, THEY KNOW NOTHING.

I never play anymore. My knee is wrecked after a stupid injury last year.

When I'm coaching I use Adidas Copa Mundial's. Comfy bastards and can wear them regardless of the weather. I had a pair of white adidas boots but if the ground was hard the studs were agony on your feet. I remember we were away at a tournament last year and spent the last hour or so in my socks. :calmdown:

I never play anymore. My knee is wrecked after a stupid injury last year.

When I'm coaching I use Adidas Copa Mundial's. Comfy bastards and can wear them regardless of the weather. I had a pair of white adidas boots but if the ground was hard the studs were agony on your feet. I remember we were away at a tournament last year and spent the last hour or so in my socks. :calmdown:

Yeah that sounds familiar, might have even been the reason I got some different ones.