Sympathy please.

catmag

I've got to venture into Middlesbrough tomorrow, which will be full of delightful people i'm sure.

Went to Meadowhall in Sheffield the other day, jesus christ, you stopped walking for about 2 seconds and someone would barge you out the way! I've tried to do the majority of my shopping on the net this year to save the hassle.

Are you doing a tour of the shittest cities in the UK?

I've got to venture into Middlesbrough tomorrow, which will be full of delightful people i'm sure.

Went to Meadowhall in Sheffield the other day, jesus christ, you stopped walking for about 2 seconds and someone would barge you out the way! I've tried to do the majority of my shopping on the net this year to save the hassle.

Yeah, he's going to Manchester next week. :icon_lol:

Middlesbrough? A city? :icon_lol:

Yeah, he's going to Manchester next week. :icon_lol:

The only part that was hard to predict, well slightly hard, was who was going to say this. :D

No sympathy for me for going to the Metrocentre btw, Newcastle is much moe preferable.

I have the amazing privilege of living in both places. :D

Sheffield's alright, its totally redeveloping though the entire city is one big construction site with cranes everywhere. Give it a few years and it'll be canny.

I have the amazing privilege of living in both places. :D

Sheffield's alright, its totally redeveloping though the entire city is one big construction site with cranes everywhere. Give it a few years and it'll be canny.

Thank Christ for that.