Sympathy please.

catmag

I've been off work since monday with the shits and sickness, went in yesterday to only have to come home after spuing my ring all morning, nothing coming up though except the lining off my throat....any ideas catmag?

Yeah - stop asking for nursey advice, I've just bloody finished work! :icon_lol:

[whispers] You might have food poisoning or something. Drink lots of water/juice and only have plain food for 24-48 hours. [/whispers]

Cheers, good luck running the gauntlet they call the metro centre

:icon_lol:

[whispers] You might have food poisoning or something. Drink lots of water/juice and only have plain food for 24-48 hours. [/whispers]

I hope you're getting the bus. Nee chance of getting parked.

I hope you're getting the bus. Nee chance of getting parked.

I don't drive man - I have to get the bus. And then I have to go to Teso on the way back..

:D:huh:

What really pisses me off is the way people shop like they're never going to eat again. You DO NOT need 2 trolleys full of stuff, and you DO NOT need to barge your way around Tesco like you're running the Krypton Factor assault course. People become so fucking consumed by the whole Christmas thing and it annoys me.

Maybe I'm just bitter cos I've worked Christmas for the last 10 years and so it tends to just pass me by :icon_lol:

What really pisses me off is the way people shop like they're never going to eat again. You DO NOT need 2 trolleys full of stuff, and you DO NOT need to barge your way around Tesco like you're running the Krypton Factor assault course. People become so fucking consumed by the whole Christmas thing and it annoys me.

Maybe I'm just bitter cos I've worked Christmas for the last 10 years and so it tends to just pass me by :icon_lol:

It's supposed to be about peace and goodwill to all men (and women I think) but people actually totally foget their manners (if they ever had any) and behave in an even more rude manner than usual in the run-up to Xmas. Which more or less sums Xmas up for me.

Right on sister. The shops are only shut for two fucking days or something, yet people shop like there's going to be a nuclear winter.

I was in Eldon Square last night. Fucking bedlam. My mam likes the posh chocolates they sell in Fenwicks so I had to go there. This silly posh bint wanted three big boxes filling, and she wanted to pick each individual chocolate to go in them one after the other. And she couldn't say her r's properly.

I swear to god, the words rum truffle (wam twaffle) have never been so fucking annoying. I was ready to kill the fucking bitch.

I had everything finished by Monday and have managed to dodge the need to go to the Metro Centre this year. Got most things online. It's normally total bedlam not helped by the old people (well it's normally them) who walk along at a snails pace and stop in their tracks in the middle of the "traffic". Don't even get me started on the hyper kids acting like they belong in a monkey house.

I've got to venture into Middlesbrough tomorrow, which will be full of delightful people i'm sure.

Went to Meadowhall in Sheffield the other day, jesus christ, you stopped walking for about 2 seconds and someone would barge you out the way! I've tried to do the majority of my shopping on the net this year to save the hassle.

Did some of my shopping on Monday. We're not exchanging presents with my Mum's side til January (it's a Serbian Orthodox thing) so I can get their stuff after Christmas. :icon_lol:

On the cheap....bastard. :D

Did some of my shopping on Monday. We're not exchanging presents with my Mum's side til January (it's a Serbian Orthodox thing) so I can get their stuff after Christmas. :icon_lol:

On the cheap....bastard. :D

Yup. Although I suppose it will get a bit tasty with people hunting in the sales.