ASDA Adverts

Ted Maul

Worst advert on telly at the minute is the one where the two blokes are in the car and it keeps going "Scott? Which way Scott? Is it left here Scott? Get me the directions Scott." or something like that

I just want to put my foot through the telly. Is it the same for people not called Scott? :icon_lol:

Worst advert on telly at the minute is the one where the two blokes are in the car and it keeps going "Scott? Which way Scott? Is it left here Scott? Get me the directions Scott." or something like that

I just want to put my foot through the telly. Is it the same for people not called Scott? :icon_lol:

No, not just you - those Tom Tom adverts are exceptionally annoying. :D

Worst advert on telly at the minute is the one where the two blokes are in the car and it keeps going "Scott Scott? Which way Scott Scott? Is it left here Scott Scott? Get me the directions Scott Scott." or something like that

Otherwise it doesn't make sense. Or makes less sense. Or something or nothing.

Is it T-mobile the ones where the windup toys are singing in that annoying voice. Hearing that twice every hour is canny annoying.

I find anything with Carol Voderman highly offensive. And the very worst adverts aren't on TV they are those ones on the radio - "Your home is your castle, so why don't you sell it to us and we'll rent it back to you".

Now for the oldies, anyone remember the adverts on Metro radio from that Asian guy that fixed zips on Westgate road? Jesus wept that was bad, but it worked because I remember it 20 years on!

I find anything with Carol Voderman highly offensive. And the very worst adverts aren't on TV they are those ones on the radio - "Your home is your castle, so why don't you sell it to us and we'll rent it back to you".

Now for the oldies, anyone remember the adverts on Metro radio from that Asian guy that fixed zips on Westgate road? Jesus wept that was bad, but it worked because I remember it 20 years on!

my favourite metro advert was always the one that had a family going home then shrieking ' oh my god we've been burgled' when they open the front door.

God knows what it was advertising, probably house insurance or burglar alarms but its funny how this has stuck in my head.

is that just me ?

BT ones are creepy.

Worst advert on tele is the Eldon Square one. 'Eldon Square...is always there...Eldon Square!' Tactastic.

Worst one on the radio at the moment is the NUFC one's selling tickets. Just awful. Freddie, everyone is laughing at us Freddie, stop it!

Worst one on the radio at the moment is the NUFC one's selling tickets. Just awful. Freddie, everyone is laughing at us Freddie, stop it!

"*Stereotypical Geordie accent* After 'the lads' not so disgraceful defeat at Chelsea, things are looking up. Next up for 'the lads' is the visit of Watford. Get you ticket to see 'the lads' now by calling the box office or going on to www.nufc.co.uk....."

Fucking appaling

BT ones are creepy.

Worst advert on tele is the Eldon Square one. 'Eldon Square...is always there...Eldon Square!' Tactastic.

"Freddie? Which way Freddie? Do you have a plan Freddie?"

that frosties advert with that little shit singing 'they're going to taste great" is the worst like

You know you've come up with an advertising winner when urban myths immediately spring up claiming that the star of your commercial has been bullied to death. :icon_lol:

that frosties advert with that little shit singing 'they're going to taste great" is the worst like

You know you've come up with an advertising winner when urban myths immediately spring up claiming that the star of your commercial has been bullied to death. :icon_lol:

Tony's dead? :D

I remember that too, didn't he always used to finish with "Near the motorbike shops, Westgate road"

This has probably been mentioned, but that one for the unsecured loan company where the guy is sitting with the fitba' on his knee?

"How much do we want to borrow? £25 grand? Aye, nae bother. Make it 30 and take both our kids aff us."

Then at the end comes the romantic bit when he says to his bint:

"You can really have an adult converation with those people!"

And she glibly replies:

"Yeah.....about football!"

....and they both fall about laughing.

If you're the kind of person that falls about laughing after having just borrowed yourself the amount of money it will take your grandchildren half their fucking life to repay, you should be allowed credit at all. Or the vote.

Fuckers. :icon_lol: