Memories of 2006

Magma

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The weekend I got engaged was the high point, same weekend we beat the mackems so it couldn't have gone more perfect.

Going to Buckingham Palace to see my mam pick up her award was canny as well, although I still hate the royal family.

MBE. For Charrrrity. Raised a canny bit of money for Macmillan so they nominated her. Fuck the Queen tbh.

Good on her tbh! I hope you don't expect us to walk round dothing our cap to you though.

Getting a new boss in January probably saved me from resigning from work.

Souness's sacking.

Having my gallbladder removed literally changed my life.

but most of all, the summer piss up, loved it, hope I can make the trip up again after new year.

Getting accepted into university first person in my family to do so. Buying my first house. It is lovely looks on to a glen and with loads of wildlife. We had a badger in our front garden!!!!!!!!!

you were accepted into Uni in the same year you bought your first house?

either you're a mature student or I'm smelling money on you! :icon_lol:

Getting accepted into university first person in my family to do so. Buying my first house. It is lovely looks on to a glen and with loads of wildlife. We had a badger in our front garden!!!!!!!!!

Mature student.

Mature student.

... damn, I was going to marry you for your cash, encourage you to take up Extreme Sports like "Chainsaw Juggling" and "Pufferfish Roulette"