TOON V READING

TOPTOON

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Phew, thankfully Babayaro is doing so well this season...

Form of his life tbh. Watch him go and get himself sent off in the second half, it's been a while since his last red card.

Anything to get himself another few games break.

Both goals were setup by their left winger though, so surely that's Solano's fault, rather than Babayaro? Or is he playing right back too?

Well, I'm only listening to it and they blamed Babayaro for the second goal.

Both goals were setup by their left winger though, so surely that's Solano's fault, rather than Babayaro? Or is he playing right back too?

To be fair, Little's been in great form. Carrying a hamstring injury as well, which is why he was on the bench.

Can still get something out of this game, but the defence has to imrpove.

From what I could make out on the admittedly low-quality stream, Solano has been one of our better players, while Babayaro has been his usual self, i.e. useless.

Wasn't having a go at you. Just strange that the ball came in from the left wing, from the left winger, and scored in a position where our left back shouldn't be anyway. Not sure if something happened in the build up though; perhaps he gave the ball away initially?

Form of his life tbh. Watch him go and get himself sent off in the second half, it's been a while since his last red card.

Fingers crossed.

Feel so sorry for Given he is a nice guy who has to contend with wankers like Babayaro in front of him who just can't be assed, and doesn't give him a few kickings in the crown jewels as that's what he deserves. At least Bramble and Carr make an effort I suppose.

Wasn't having a go at you. Just strange that the ball came in from the left wing, from the left winger, and scored in a position where our left back shouldn't be anyway. Not sure if something happened in the build up though; perhaps he gave the ball away initially?

Beeb Newcastle said he should have cleared his lines but fluffed it and it lead to their second. Not the most reliable as they have been known to get it wrong.

Maybe Baba was supposed to be in a position to mark the goal scorer?

Fingers crossed.

Feel so sorry for Given he is a nice guy who has to contend with wankers like Babayaro in front of him who just can't be assed, and doesn't give him a few kickings in the crown jewels as that's what he deserves. At least Bramble and Carr make an effort I suppose.

Are you a yank like?

Maybe Baba was supposed to be in a position to mark the goal scorer?

I thought he was a central midfielder? Anyway, maybe he was to blame, but I'm just wondering why people are blaming him without any evidence? (apart from Isegrim :))

Fingers crossed.

Are you a yank like?

Tbh, I'm pretty sure I write "arse". Hmm, don't know where that came from. Isn't that how you northerners say it anyway?

Fingers crossed.

Are you a yank like?

Tbh, I'm pretty sure I write "arse". Hmm, don't know where that came from. Isn't that how you northerners say it anyway?

''arse'' is the one :)

We've had 41% possession. We're at home right? To a team in the Championship last year right?

Sorry Leazes, but it was never this bad under Souness.

It was like.

We've had 41% possession. We're at home right? To a team in the Championship last year right?

Sorry Leazes, but it was never this bad under Souness.

It was like.

Statistically? Were we in the bottom 3 at this stage of the season? Serious question, as I've blanked it from my memory :)

Oh, and the booing will help like :D