• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Patrokles

Marcelino,

Robert..

Jenas

Luque

basically any cunt thta gets payed a heroes wage for fuck all...

I thought Robert was in your list of favourite players too! love/hate relationship?

I personally never really liked Jamie McClen. There was just something about him. Quite aside from the fact he wasn't very good.

What about his performance against Arsenal, when him and Clarence were in the centre of midfield. Better than Emre tbh.

Guest Patrokles

I personally never really liked Jamie McClen. There was just something about him. Quite aside from the fact he wasn't very good.

What about his performance against Arsenal, when him and Clarence were in the centre of midfield. Better than Emre tbh.

That'll be why he's gone on to play Champion's League football since leaving us.

That'll be why he's gone on to play Champion's League football since leaving us.

No he hasn't.

Scott Parker - The most overrated player we've had since Jenas, If a player who runs around like a headless chicken and jumps into tackles like a fucking madman floats your boat then fair enough.

Best post ever.

Baggio marra, can I have your bairns?

Bowyer - Just cos he is a cunt and did fuck all here

Bellamy - Even when he was doing well I couldnt bring myself to like the little prick. Good player but enormously overrated. Never liked the fact that he thought we should be grateful he was here.

Dont hate any of current players. Peter Ramage is complete shite though and comfortably weakest player on the books.

Edited by gram

DARREN BASTARD PEACOCK

He looks like my brother. I would wager my brother was better at football then him, even with his chronic arthritus and clinical depression.

I quite liked Peacock, had a bit of a cult following didn't he?

Better than we currently have