FAO Craig or Gol

Renton

I have actually put my decorations up at home already! I even went for a walk in the woods and bought back holly and fircones and made a garland for the fireplace and a candle decoration for the table...im very proud of myself :)

I have actually put my decorations up at home already! I even went for a walk in the woods and bought back holly and fircones and made a garland for the fireplace and a candle decoration for the table...im very proud of myself :razz:

:)

It's only the first ffs!

:o

I have actually put my decorations up at home already! I even went for a walk in the woods and bought back holly and fircones and made a garland for the fireplace and a candle decoration for the table...im very proud of myself :razz:

:)

It's only the first ffs!

:o

i know, but i did them on monday when i had chance, as im working alot of hours this week and next, then away next weekend.

And i agree with you Mr Fish, i hate gaudy plastic santas and the like, my tree has red and gold decorations and white lights, the garland and candle decoration is very natural and festive. and i have no shiney ceiling decs, im not keen on too much stuff, infact i hate all the bloody christmas cards each year :D

We blew this years budget on one big christmas tree which proved to be a major disappointment, caught fire and is no more.

We'll need to liquidate some assets to buy more! :)

I'll have a look and try to get the decs up over the weekend. It's a different version now so not sure if we can throw the switch or whether some jigging around is required.

Bah humbug. Came home tonight and see the first of the houses in the street have theirs up. Nee chance yet like. Ill give it another couple of weeks.

I think the 10th is when ours tend to go up. I steer well clear as it gets a bit stressy. Best left to the women.

The awesome tree in Middle Street up yet?

I'm sure they get those trees from some sort of rescue home.

It'll have been put up today I think, guaranteed to be in someones front room down The Grove by 6am.

:):o:razz:

Either that or someone will steal it, then try to sell it on the market on Thursday.