Blackburn (A)

Matty

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Commentator on 5live just saying 'Roeder decided to play Zog wide left and Milner wide right...' like it's an unusual ploy or summink, mong! Where else do they normally play?!

Milner anywhere, N'Zogbia bench ;)

What's going on here?

GREAT goal by Martins. We're fucking pummeling them, I always forget how much I hate Blackburn until we play them; no idea why, might involve the likes of Savage, Hughes, Gray, Neill, though?

Am I reading this right? ;) I've completely missed the first half and this has surprised me to say the least :unsure:

Maybe..... just maybe (and I'd going to end up cursing everything here ;) ), but just maybe we're starting to see the team actually perform to its potential again, rather than just having potential. :D

2-0 at half time... please please please don't throw this match away ....

The Henchoz sending off should make the 3 points safe, but if there's a team that can throw this away...

Strangely, it's having such a cultured right-back on the field that gives me so much confidence in the defence, really lifts the back four. There was a nice period of a couple of minutes where the back four were just passing it back and forth, gets to Nobby in a position where it would usually be hoofed, and he plays a nice ball cross field to Ramage/Baba to keep it going. As soon as it goes back to Given, he hoofs it, when Nobby was in plenty of space. He really needs to work on his distribution.