Can you shit into the bog without splashing the floor???

Smooth Operator

I can almost always but I remember this 1 time where I was in such a rush and I had 1 in the chamber that it got out before I could sit down and it graced the floor of the leisure centres changing room toilet floor! :unsure::scratchchin::):lol:;):woosh:

Side-footer into the next door cubicle tbh. Nee harm done.

There was no way I was gonna clean it up or come out of the cubicle to let someone else discover my mucky mound. So I did what any self respecting dude does, wrapped a load of toilet paperround my hand and shovelled it into the cubicle to my left where my mate was having a piss. He got the fright of his life and stepped in it by accident!

There was no way I was gonna clean it up or come out of the cubicle to let someone else discover my mucky mound. So I did what any self respecting dude does, wrapped a load of toilet paperround my hand and shovelled it into the cubicle to my left where my mate was having a piss. He got the fright of his life and stepped in it by accident!

;)

I see where you get the name Smooth Operator, like.

;)

I see where you get the name Smooth Operator, like.

It was a smooth operation like, hardly left a trace of brown on my cubicle floor, apparently thats the sign of a healthy turd!

Haha, I did something very similar in my house on New Years Eve night a few years ago, very drunk...only without the toilet roll and being sick at the same time as shitting on the floor.

Edited by Optimistic Nut

If I'd stepped in your turd I'd have given you the shoeing of your lifetime son! ;)

:lol: Was weird. I'd already pulled my pants down because I needed a shit, then mid-plop, I was going to be sick and instincts (and drunkeness) made me stand up to be sick in the toilet...same drunkeness made me pick it up with my hand.

Had to give my dad £50 for some new tiles too because they were stained.

If I'd stepped in your turd I'd have given you the shoeing of your lifetime son! :lol:

:) Was weird. I'd already pulled my pants down because I needed a shit, then mid-plop, I was going to be sick and instincts (and drunkeness) made me stand up to be sick in the toilet...same drunkeness made me pick it up with my hand.

Had to give my dad £50 for some new tiles too because they were stained.

;)