Best Radio 1 DJ

wykikitoon

Best Radio 1 DJ  

26 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

well has to be chris moyles for me as well. Whilst i think the bloke is a bit of a tool but he's got a great team around him making his show really funny! Granted he doesnt exactly play any cutting edge music but then I dont really expect that from mainstream morning radio.

I barely listen to it anymore. Maybe half an hour in the morning. It's gone down the pan now. I catch Zane Lowe now and again if I hear of a band I like doing session for him. Annoying voice but he knows his music. He also has the massive advantage in that his show isn't playlisted like the daytime shows.

Moyles was canny when he started out in the very early morning show back in the mid to late nineties. But he's one of those people who, as they get more popular, get worse. He just gets egged on and milks every last joke for weeks and even months.

Mills is just abysmal. Absolute shite, that diary feature about some lass that works o nthe show was the worst thing I ever heard. Then he just does wacky phone calls and encourages tthe listeners to phone up and make up equally wacky stories.

apparently when westwood comes home he gets his wife to put on a cd thats got his favourite intro on it so when he gets indoors he listens to it. what a cock.

You pick that up from Winehouse last night? I think she was taking the piss tbf.

Anyone see Moyles' ill-fated 'TFI Friday without the guests'-type show (GREAT idea like ;) ) that was on (I think) Channel 5? Jesus wept!

I saw about half an episode and couldn't bring myself to watch any more of it. Him and Dave had a show as well a few years back on UK Play or whatever it was called then, can't remeber much about it except that Dave wore a fez and the show was predictably gash. Moyles just isn't funny when you take him out of the studio when he has his supporting cast around him.

Edited by ewerk

apparently when westwood comes home he gets his wife to put on a cd thats got his favourite intro on it so when he gets indoors he listens to it. what a cock.

You pick that up from Winehouse last night? I think she was taking the piss tbf.

She was pissed! But she was saying she'd been told he did it and that she didn't know if it was true or not.

She said he phones his wife just as he's near home and get her to have the CD ready so that as he walks in the door the intro plays and he shouts "Big dogs in the house" or something like that! ;)

Probably not true but the fact you can imagine him doing it says everything!

I think Edith Bowman is the only one that doesn't offend me in any way. I don't really mind the rest that much, although I've always hated the sound of Jo Whiley's voice. Although, the worst has to be Fern Cotton and that other bloke who do Saturday mornings. Just awful.

I think Edith Bowman is the only one that doesn't offend me in any way. I don't really mind the rest that much, although I've always hated the sound of Jo Whiley's voice. Although, the worst has to be Fern Cotton and that other bloke who do Saturday mornings. Just awful.

Agreed on Fern Cotton. Edith Bowman has a good face for radio an all.

Although, the worst has to be Fern Cotton and that other bloke who do Saturday mornings. Just awful.

Agreed, Reggie is the bloke on with her. Saturday breakfast is unlistenable, used to be Spoony before them and he was shit too. fivelive, talksport or xfm on saturdays for me. Then Woss on R2 at 10.