Best Radio 1 DJ

wykikitoon

Best Radio 1 DJ  

26 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I'd have to say Zane Lowe. Just for the simple fact that he seems to play everything that he wants to play. Other "DJ's" are just celebrity sell-outs who play any old tosh who's idea of a laugh is "carry-on-bumming-inuendo-double-entendre-jokes".

P.S. The only time I listen to radio 1 is in the car when my iPod runs out of juice...

P.P.S. Kill Chris Moyles...

never really listen 2 Radio 1, i usually listen to Metro Radio or Century.

hate tin pot local radio.

Zane Lowe might sound like a mongoose on speed, but he knows good music, plays good music and is excited about good music.

I used to hate Radio 1 but it seems to have gone through a renaissance in the last 2 years. I wake up to Moyles, go home with Mills. Both are good in their own right but I have to admit to liking Vernon, his Sunday morning lie in has the best mix of old and new stuff around.

Zane Lowe might sound like a mongoose on speed, but he knows good music, plays good music and is excited about good music.

He's excited about absolutely everything and that is precisely why he should be shot in the face. Also just the way he talks generally he tries to hard to sound "cool without appearing to put any effort into sounding cool". Send him back.

He's excited about absolutely everything and that is precisely why he should be shot in the face. Also just the way he talks generally he tries to hard to sound "cool without appearing to put any effort into sounding cool". Send him back.

;)

Prevent his mama from having an open casket at the funeral. Like your thinking.

I don't listen to Radio 1 really. Even Alan Brazil is preferable to Moyles and Scott Mills is pretty much unlistenable. I would listen to Wiley probably if I was in the car during the day, but that's probably it.

technically none of them above are DJs ;)

i hear about an hour of moyles on hte way to work on a morning it's bearable.

i dont like Radio 1, it's has this complex of how great it is and usually the playlists consists of the trendy bands and acts out there

Chris Moyles = Morons' humour tbh.

Exactly and thats why I like it. No one wants anything too challenging or high brow first thing in the morning.

Oh, I suspected that was why you and others liked it ;)

apparently when westwood comes home he gets his wife to put on a cd thats got his favourite intro on it so when he gets indoors he listens to it. what a cock.

sarah cox is a typically talentless ugly troll that can't even speak proper (SIC). deserves a good shoeing to be honest and her tombstone teeth need knocking out.

i hear she speaks highly of me as well, minging talentless twat.