Todays other matches

wellsy

Man City 3-0 Fulham @ HT

Corradi with a double and Joey Barton with the other goal.

Zat Knight is shit i hope we dont sign him, reminds me of Bramble with his long balls but his are generally diagonal balls to no one that just go out of play...

Nicky Weaver has done one thing all half and that was punch a ball in the dying moments of the first half.

Paul Jewell is really starting to impress me as a manager.

Not only are Wigan picking up points but they're playing good football to go with it, we could do a lot worse than getting him here.

;)

The standard of football in this league is shocking this season

Its been getting worse every year and is abysmal now!

Manu are currently at the top of their game, Chelsea are always effective and can play decent football, the arse play pretty football but are spineless and whinge all the time.

Other than that, Liverpool have went backwards this season and everyone else is at best medicore at worst utter shite!

The number of seasons where we have blown what would have been great opportunities to finish top 4 and walk top 6 is embarassing.

Too many teams willing to grind out a 1-0 or scrappy draw by playing negative football.

It started with the likes of Bolton and 4-5-1. ;)

The Reading games always provide good entertainment though, but then again I'm not used to seeing premiership football week in, week out. Can't wait until Newcastle come down but it's ages away.